Saturday, November 27, 2010

h&m sale haul***

so i woke up this morning, totally excited to post again. it was the same feeling i got when i used to read the gossip girl books. i was always so excited at night when my parents told me to go to bed because that was when i would get to read the books. i would think about it all day, and reading the next chapter always made my day complete. i think my blog will be the same way, which i am very excited about^^

yesterday i headed out to work an hour early and decided to shop around a bit. i work in the mall and in order to get to my particular store of employment i have to pass through a bunch of other stores, one being my favourite: h&m. i love h&m, it's definitely one of my top ten favourite stores to shop in. i usually just pass through the sale section because 1) it isn't very big and 2) i nearly get killed every single time i DO try to venture into the masses surrounding it. in the end, the sale section just does not work out for me. ever. however yesterday it was actually ... like, ok. not too, too many people and i was able to pick up a few items and take them back to the fitting rooms.

i ended up liking pretty much every piece i had! i really have been trying to watch my spending habits lately so i sat myself down in an empty corner in the children's section and just stared at the clothes i had in my hands. i ended up going with three pieces (i'll probably end up going back soon and purchasing the stuff i left behind, if they're still there). here are the items i chose, all on sale :D





1. super cute dress. could be born formal or casually. i've always liked this dress, even a long time ago when it first came out. i remember liking it from the start. it was originally $49.95 CAN and i got it for $15 CAN!





2. lace coverup. can be born undone or tied at the waist. it can really go with anything, probably even denim. i got it for $20 CAN.





3. black maxi dress. I LOVE THIS ONE. i wore it to work today and everyone else seemed to like it just as much. funny thing is it wasn't my intention to even try it on. i ran into a coworker and she was the one who told me i could pull it off so i tried it on, and i'm so happy that i did! it was originally 59.95 AND I GOT IT 50% OFF! i remember saying not too long ago that i hated any maxi-length dress. i take it ALL back now ;)

overall, very happy with my purchases from ye ol' h&m. i can aways trust them to make me feel good.

xoxo^^

No comments:

Post a Comment