Friday, January 21, 2011

on a non-fashion related note...

... i am currently taking a web design course as a section of my media studies program for uni. we are encouraged to take part in social networking as much as we possibly can ie. twitter, youtube etc. by the end of the semester, whoever has the video with the most views will be awarded an extra 3% on their final grade for the course. me, being the overachiever that i am (not really -_-) i've already created my video. definitely not the only one that i will be filming this semester but just something short and simple to get the ball rolling i guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2DolzgX78o

it's just a video of me making my bun, as in hair bun. a lot of people assumed i meant that i was making a real bun as in baking but sadly, i just don't mix well with cooking. anything to do with food and me is just...bad.

please watch it many, many times and help me receive the grade that i 'deserve' (and that i desperately need!).

xoxo^^

1 comment:

  1. You should do another video like this and maybe do a tutorial for something, similar to how Bubzbeauty or Michellephan does on their tutorial videos. I think you could get a ton of views like that, you have the personality for it for sure :D

    ReplyDelete