Monday, January 24, 2011

patient for ponchos!

many many months ago, probably back in summer 2010, i came upon pictures of the h&m fall/winter 2010 lookbook and fell in love with this poncho. at the time, and still currently, i was going through a huge phase of shapeless clothing, especially ponchos. it wasn't until november or december 2010 that i actually saw the piece in h&m store but to my sadness, it was priced at $79.95 CAN, very much out of my price range for the time, and still right now.


http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f60/h-m-f-w-2010-11-lookbook-102383.html

god was good to me though because just last week, before i started my shift at work, i found the poncho placed in the sale section. originally $79.95 CAN, i purchased it 50% off. yes, you read correctly :) and it was the last one left! size small, too! oh god i was so excited, and i still am! i just can't wait until it is warm enough outside that i can wear just the poncho by itself over my outfit! i wore it recently over my parka outside because of the cold weather. i looked a little chubby, but i was happy!

ps. this sunday is my big event. very excited! will post picssss!

xoxo^^

No comments:

Post a Comment